Returns and Refunds
It is recommended that you use our products for 60 days to have a clear indication of their benefits, and we suggest that it is useful to be clear on the benefits you would like from the device before using it. If for any reason the item is unsuitable for you, we will consider restocking it as a used item.
BEP Technology Ltd products are fully warranted. Defects in product or workmanship will be repaired or replaced within the first year after purchase, subject to review of returned item and excluding normal wear and tear, misuse or faulty care. Simply call or email for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Product returns for other reasons
There are occasions when products are incorrectly or inappropriately ordered. Products when opened and removed from packaging lose their sale value. Preparation for sales and restocking is an expense and postage cost is not recoverable. All offers below are subject to revision if the goods are damaged and not sellable as new. BEP Technology Ltd will receive goods returns on the following basis:
Category 1: Goods unused and in original packaging- you must notify us latest within the earlier of 4 days of receipt or 8 days after shipping to a UK address by email, phone or fax. You will receive an RMA (Return Materials Advice) which need not accompany the return but must be received by email, fax or post within 10 days of return notification. You are responsible for the return postage which must be tracked, signed for and cover the purchase cost of the unit. The following charges will apply for restocking:
Category 2: Goods unused but removed from packaging – Conditions as Category 1.
Category 3: Goods used but no longer wanted – We can make no formal offer here. Please contact us to discuss possibilities. We can examine returned goods with a view to use as clinical loan tools or for resale in certain circumstances as used items.
Category 1 Category 2
Product Cost Restocking Charge Restocking Charge
£40- £200 25% 35%
£201- £1000 20% 25%
>£1001 15% 20%
- Mobile and Computer Harmonisers – these are installed on the device and cannot be removed. For this reason it is non-returnable unless it has not been used and is still in its original packaging.
- Cell Harmonisers – this is a single person device and becomes tuned to you. For this reason it is non-returnable unless it has not been used and is still in its original packaging.
- Personal Therapy Devices and Earthing Products (sheets, recovery bags and pet pads) – If faulty in manufacture, the item will be replaced or the cost (minus post and packaging) will be refunded.
- Earthing devices which are unused and resellable will generally be refunded (minus post and packaging).
- If you feel that a device is not effective, please email or call us. It helps if you can set out your initial wish list, what happened in the first week and then thereafter. There is a progress form sent out and downloadable for this site. We can assist in helping you to check that the product is faulty or we can check returned Earthing items. We can’t resell used earthing sheets but will be sympathetic in working out appropriate redress.
How to Return An Item:
- Contact us to request an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) form.
- Complete and return the form (we must receive this form later than 60 days and less than 90 days of the despatch date of the item).
- Send the goods back to us, using recorded delivery tracking and advised RMA number.
- BioEnergy Products will assess the goods and if undamaged, will issue a cheque refund. If goods are damaged we will discuss the issue with you before issuing a refund.
Listed products are fully warranted. Defects in product or workmanship will be repaired or replaced within the first year after purchase. Simply contact us for an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorization) number.
Cancelling your order
If you have accidentally ordered the wrong product or wish to cancel your order before it is shipped, please email us to cancel your order within 2 hours of ordering, with the subject heading ‘Urgent Order Cancellation’.
Prices and shipping charges are subject to change without notice. All prices are in GB pounds sterling unless otherwise noted.