Introducing our most natural and versatile grounding connection.
There are 2 ways to connect your grounding product, via a plug socket or with a Grounding Rod. Our Grounding Rods provide a simple, easy and natural way of becoming earthed, when going barefoot outside is not an option. Perfect for travelling, camping, and caravanning.
The Grounding Rod is the perfect solution for those who choose not to/are unable to use a mains socket connection. The Grounding Rod connects directly with any existing grounding system you have and simply replaces the mains connection in that system.
Features of the Grounding Rod
- The most natural and direct way to earth yourself – using less wiring and connections than a standard wall socket and house connection.
- Can be used in any country.
- Is compatible with all of our products – simply replacing the wall plug.
- Perfect for camping, caravanning and for those who cannot use a wall socket connection.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Very hard wearing – Made of high grade aluminium, whilst the cables are made of braided steel with a durable plastic coating. This means the cable can be led outside and withstand the window being gently opened and closed on it.
- Highly portable and can be used anywhere that you can get access to bare earth.
The Grounding Rod cable is 43 foot long (13 meters). Earth is required below (please note the Grounding Rod will not work in sand or a plant pot). Ideally the earth should be kept slightly damp.
The Grounding Rod is the closest connection possible to the natural barefoot connection. The grounding rod is recommended for electro-sensitives and highly health compromised, who may be subject to electrical “noise” on socket earth connection.