Targeted intensive Grounding for specific areas.
Our Grounding Bands combine the positive effects of whole body grounding with a concentrated burst of healing particles delivered to a localised area. Perfect for the treatment of arthritis, muscular/skeletal pain and sports injuries.
Features of the Bands:
- Can help with arthritis, sports injuries such as sprains, strains and bruising, RSI, Tennis Elbow and more.
- Made of a soft, stretchy fabric, so they fit comfortably on all body shapes.
- Provides targeted healing as well as a generalised grounding effect.
- Fully adjustable with a buckle to change the tightness.
- Can be used in conjunction with other grounding products.
- Multiple bands can be used at the same time. A UK plug can accept 2 cables and through the use of splitters up to 4 bands can be connected to a single plug.
Our Grounding Bands are designed for localised direct healing so you can target specific areas. They can be used on any part of the body from the wrist to the chest. The Bands work by directly grounding the area of the body under the Band which provides a localised anti-inflammatory effect. You will also benefit from generalised Grounding over the whole body. The Grounding Bands are available in a variety of colours and are sized to fit the arm, leg and torso, but with the material being stretchy and having an adjustable strap they can fit almost anywhere on the body securely.
Bands are also useful for broad areas such as eczema, psoriasis, asthma etc. (we are not saying they are a cure but they do seem to help with inflammation) as well as localised pain.
Often, a local issue also has a systemic aspect. It is useful to integrate the use of Grounding Bands and Patches with Grounding Sheets and Mats, as many issues either have an underlying systemic cause or association (e.g. arthritis often has accompanying gastric inflammation). In quite a few cases, relief (e.g. pain) has been within hours. A good reference point is a week to see a major change. Everyone is different, so it is very much an individual process.